domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

My future!

My future!


Hi teacher my name is Mariana and now I'm going to talk about my future.

This year the first thing that I want to do is to pass batxillerat and do the selectivitat, then I want to study for my driving licence because I think that it's very important thing for all your life. If you want to work in summer and the wokr is in another place the driving licence is very important.

I also think that the selectivitat is important because you get a mark and this mark is for all your life. With this mark you can do a different universities and you can choose a different subjects to study.

The long term goals for meis going to the university and doing the university studies like economy, marketing... I don't know which one but something about busness studies.

I'll also want to have a good job. I want to work a little and ear a lot of money like everyone.

I would like to live in a duplex and have a beautiful and good car.In my opinion everyone wants the best life and I'm not different.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario