martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Oral presentation BEAUTY



In myopinion I think that this oral presentation don't is the best. Normally I never are nerveous because I know all people of my class. I also read a little because in this subject there are some difficults words pronuns for me like "exagerated", "surgery" and meny more.
I think that the power point that I do with my partner Ariadna was the best because we have a lot of pictures, all the pictures are very colorfulls and intrestings. Our estroctur of oral presentation are most entresting because we didn't speak first 5 minutes one and then 5 minutes the other, instead we took turns because this way is more entreteining. In conclution I think that we can do better the oral presentation, and I'm sure that the next will be better.
I think that my mark is 6!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario