miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Writing (dialogue)


Anna: Hi Betty how are you?
Betty: I'm fane, I've just seen a film in at home.
Anna: Realy? Which movie have you seen?
Betty: Love, it is a love story it is bery beautifol, it is about a couple who have a lot of problems with their families to stay together.
Anna: Oh! This movie seems a good film.
Betty: Yes, in my opinion it is very intresting.
Anna: Ok , if I have time maybe I'll watch this movie. And whot you going this weekend?
Betty: I din't know, why?
Anna: Because maibe I will go to the cinema , and I know that you like watching movies. Would you like to come with me?
Betty: Ok, it is a good idea, and witch film do you want to see?
Anna: I don't know, tomorrow I iwll call you and we will talk about it.
Betty: Ok, now I'm going home because I have a lot of homeworks.
Anna: Me too, see you!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Mariana,
    This dialogue is not based on the topic options you were given. What's more, you were expected to do a podcast with it.
    Pay attention to spelling, you're often careless with this aspect
    As for the news, you dont' provide the link to the original news, try to improve that next term.
    In contrast, you make very nice comments which show a high degree of humanity in your person.
    You're on the good track, keep on girl...

    Eli

    ResponderEliminar