miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

Amy Winehause http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237

Amy Winehause died last july 23. She was 27 yearl old. Nobody knows the cause of her death but a lot of people think that thse cause was the drugs.
In my ipinion this singer-songwiter was famous all the world, and now she is a pop legend. I know that there are a lot of starts whot have died at 27 years old like ther singer of Nirvana. A lot of people think that the best age for die is 27 because if you dead old you aren't happy but I don't thnk this.
Amy Winhause had a lot of fans. In my opinion she had a very beautiful voce. I'm not great fan of this singer but I like a lot of her songes. It's a pity that this singer has died but I also think that all her fans knew abous her addiction to drugs so I think that her death wasn't a very big suprise.
Finally I think that all her fans remember her and I also think that her music will exist forever.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that it's so sad that people died because of this. I believe that this problem begin when they become famous people and they have a lot of money. I hope that this problem change in the future because it's very shame.

    See you soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar