martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Carnival 2010!

This carnival was very different because usually all my friends and I always dress up together. For exemple, in carnival 2010 we was dessed upas painters and in 2011 as charleston.
But this year as I set before was different because his year all my were at university some in Girona and some in Barcelona so the organization was very complicated.
My best frend and I decidet that we would dress us as elown, anly girls. And we decidet to dress up as flamenco dancers. This facy dress was very beautifol. We wore a big flower in our hair and the typical earings. We also made up very colorfully and we painted a beauty spot on our face. We culed our hair, so we seemed a real flamenco dancers.
At night it was very funny because there are a lot of people in the party but we were the only flamenco dancers.
In my opinion the facy dress doesn't matter, the important is the company.
















Carnival 2011
Carnival 2012

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario