miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

My oral presentation

The last oral presentation was about my research project and the mane is Death in the Mays's religion and in their decendens. In my opionion this oral presentation wasn't very good because in this subject there are difficult words so I read a little. I also was nervous because this subject was a little different to explain. All these were the nagative part.

Despire this I think that my power point was ood because I diden't put a lot of words and there Were some photos. I think that this subject was very particular because maybe there are people who like this subject and there are who don't.

Finally i think that I could have done it better because this subject is so difficult to explain in English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario