jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

FINAL REFLECTION

This is my last year in the high school so I think that I have learnt a lot of things and in this writing I'm going to speak about whot I have learnt.

In my first writing I used short sentances, easy words and I didn't use many connectors. Howhever in my last writing I was carefol to use connectors and my sentances were more complex. For example now I know how use the conditional and other verb tenses. In my opinion my first oral presentation I was very nervious and I read a lot from my paper, but in my last presentation I improved a lot and I didn't use my notes. I think that on the wholw my pronunciation was better in my last presentation. In spite of the fact that the contents of my last oral presentation were more complicated that the first.

In my opinion my best oral presentation was the one about beauty because the subject was intrestion and I improvised some thin. One of my best writings was about my own country, Ukraine because for me this subject was very spesial and I knew a lot about my country.

In conclution, I think that I have leant a lot these years. I know that I don't dominate English very well, but I would like that in the future Iwill improve my English and I'm sure that it will be usefol for me in me life. Even though I don't use the verbs correctly but I think that if in the future I go to an English speaking country they will be able to understand me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario