domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Video!

In my opinion this video is very beautifull and emotional. In this video we can see hiw a tribe of the jungle meet a white man for the first time. I don't know if this video is true or it is a representation but for me this video is very impressive bacause you can see the reaction of the blak man whenhe ses a white man. Ii very beautifull because the people of the jungle know that they are similar but is seems strange for them to see a person af a different colour.
I think that thet if we see an alten we would also have the sema face. I think that it is good to share our objects with another culture like the mans in the video do.

Finalli I think that the reporter have been lucky because they have meet a peaceful tribe because also there tribes who eat people and it is very dangerous for the tourists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H11Ybiw_nyM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario