viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

(El punt) New

Anty tobacco law


At the beginning of 2011 the new anti tobacco law affects all Spain.
Now in the Spanish bars, restaurants, pubs and discotecs the people can't smoke.
The new law says that near schools or hospitals it is also forbidden to smoke.
A lot of bars and restaurant owners are very angry about this, because this new law causes them to lose curtumers.

They also say it is unfair because the government lets them sell cigarets in their bars.
One month ago the first bar owner was given a fine of about 45.000€. This man says that he isn't going to pay the fine.

In my opinion this law is very exaggereated, because before in the bars or restaurants there were smoking and no smoking areas and in my opinion this was satisfactory.
In my case I don't smoke ans now the smoke doesn't bother me, but before this wasn't a problem for me.
To sum up I think that this law is too strict.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario