jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Ukraina

UKRAINE

I lived in the highest part of mountain in a little town called Starey Sambir (Lvov).
If there was a lot of snow, sometimes we had to walk because the road was full with snow.
At summer the feels of Ukraine are green with colorful flowers and nature all around, where you can smell of flowers and hear the sound of the birds.

My grandfather lived in Ukraine. I lived there for 9 years and then I moved to Spain.In Ukraine I have a big house there have 5 rooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, living room...
In my garden I have a smaller house, I play
every day with my sister and cousins. In Ukraine I have one dog and his name is Bim.
At summer I went to swim to the river with my friends and then we always went to eat an ice cream. At Sundays I went to restaurant to eat traditional meals from my country.
The winter in Ukraine is very hard because of the low temperatures. But I like this kind of living because I'm used to this cold situation. There are many adventures at this kind of weather.
You can practise sky, snowboarding, play with the snow, do snow mans, do tunnels of snow and do ice gliding on the rivers.
And finally if you are cold you can go to a bar have a warm chocolate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario