domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

podcast

Now I'm going to describe my boyfriend.


We have been to gether for two years and five month so I think that I krow him very well. At the beginning I'm going to talk about his physical character and then about his personality.


His name is Christian, he is 20 years old. He is very tall, he has big and blue eyes, his hair is short and very dark, he also has think lips. He loves goings to the gym so in my opinion he has a good body and he is quite attractive.


Now I'm going to talk about his personality. When you first meet him he seems to be a very moody and shy person, but then he becomes estroverted and funny person He is very sociable so he has a lot of friends. He is a very good listener so he always helps people who have problems. He is a self-critical person because when he does wrong things he ask fot forgiveness. I also think that he is a little competitive with his friends. And finally I am sure that he is big.headed because when he wants something he always gets it



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario