domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

letter

Plz homes nº4 ,2A Street Rentador, nº2
Girona,Castelló d'Empúries




Dear Ms. Pintó
I'm a student at his this centre I' been here for 6 years so I know this school very well.
In my opinion this school is very modern and fashionable, but most people think that this school is vey dark and boring.
Now I'm going to talk about the new time table.
On the one hand, we will have less holidays in summer but we will have one weekfree in April.
This week helps to relax and do our homework and also to go to carnival.
I also think that starting at 8p.m helps to use more our time because we have a lot of time because we have a lot of time to do a other things afther school.
On the other hand, I don't like starting school on the 7th of September because on this dates we have the Mediaval Festival.
Next year we won't have this free week in April and ? Don't like this.
Finally, I would be happy they stopped the project of starting the school on the 7th of Setember and starting on the 15th like every years.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario