jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Movie



P.S I love you!




With Holly and Gerry there was love at first singt.
A year later they got morried an they were very happies, but Gerry died of a brain tumor and left Holly a widown.
She stay at home and she was very angry with everybody. After weeks holed up watching old movies a birthday (her birthday) cake and a tape recording messega from Gerry mysteriously arrived, from that moment Gerry sent her letters and he wrote that he was alive.
In each letter Gerry gave her intructions and he say things like " holly, go to the disco, go shopping, go an journey" and all these things were preparade. He prepared all this things because he wante Holly forget him.
In each lettre he wrote P.S I love you.

This film is my favourite love movie. I recommend this movie to everybody. When I saw this movie at the biginning I think that this couple was perfect and I envied they.
When Gerry died I was sad and I felt sorry for Holly.
In one hand I think that the letters were a very nice detail but for Holly it was very hard to forget because she always read the letters from someone but this person who was dead and some day the letters had just finished. She was never prepared for start a new life because she always remenber Gerry.
But in another hand I think Gerry loved her a lot because it's very difficult write a letter wher you know that the person who you love reas this letter when you are dead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario