viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Writing

!!!My love story!!!


One day I meet a boy on the beach thriee summers ago, he was very cool and cocky guy and I hated him. He always go on his motorbike. When my friends and me went to Roses he always went with we.
He always made jokes but I never laugh. One day he started mading jokes about me and I became very angry, he came to me ans say sorry about this joke and I saw his eyes were gren-blue. And for this moment I fell in love with him. He asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and I say yes. It was the seventeenth October 2008. (17/10/08)

When we together we laughing every day and when we were separate we missed each other.
Now we have been together for two years, when we speak about our meet he tells me that he loved me from the first day.

Now we are anly together of weekends and some Wednesdays, we alweys go to the cinema or watch a movie from the videoclub ang look the film at his or my house together. Then we usually go to the bar to drink something like a coffee or cacacola. We also like to go to the mountain or to do a picnic or only walk. My fouvourite place is Sant Pere de Rodes because in this town there is a very nice castle and monastery. I 'm his first girlfriend and he is my first boyfriend I know we will stay together a long times and I woul like to be with him all my life and he say the same.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario