viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Oral presentation

My favourite actress: Marilyn Monroe!



Hi! My name is Mariana and I'm going to talk about my favourite actress. I think that every bady know her.
She has blonde hair and brown eyers. She has full tips and beauty spot in her face, she is Norma Jeane Baker!
She is Marilyn Monroe.

Her life!
She was born in Los Angeles, California on first of June 1926. Her real name is Norma Jeane Baker Marilyn's family had financial problems so Marilyn lived with her grandparents.
Her mother didn't have any money to take care or her, but her mother's friends adopted Marilyn.
Her adoptive mother helped her to be an actress.

When Marilyn was 12 years old her adoptive father was acused of secually abusing her and she went to live with her oncle.
Then when she was 16 years old she was married with her neigh bur because she didn't want to live with her adoptive family or go into an orphange.
She stopped studying and became a housewife.

Her career.
Her frist job was in a factory. When a photographe took a photo of Merilyn anf from this moment she became a model.
She was ofthen on the front page of magazines and news paper.
At this moment she dyed her hair blond. She started doing TV ads and small roles in movies.
Then she change her name, She changet.
From Norma Jeane Beaker to Marelyn Monroe.
Her frist start role was in the film " Clash by night".
She became more faumouse and had many roles in movies.

Movies
She made 34 films, but the most foumouse are..."Bus stop, Let's make love, Some like il hot or All about Eva" and many more.

Her died.
She died with 36 years old about abusing.

Conclution.
On the one has I think that Marilyn Monroe was very femenine, sweet and fighter, for this motius she was a good influence on all wonen. She also like read book and readino poems but in the other hand when she became faumous she was begin take broys and alcohol.


-----------------------------------------------
Im my oral presentation T used powepoint with images about Merilyn Monroe.
I think that the imformation that I spoke abput was very easy, to understand.
I think that my presentation lasted 5 min more or lest.
I looked at my audience a lot but acasionally.
I looked at my notes.
I made gestures all the time because I was very nervious.
I organizat the ideas of my oral presentation in the order of importance but I used a little discourse marker.
I looked up all the information on the internet then I spoke about the interesting information to the audience.
I think that my grammar was correct, because frist I did my presentation and then my teacher looked at my mistakes.
I diden't use a lot of synonyms or phrasal verbs, because the vocabulary in my presentation was very easy I know the my pronunciation wasn't very good but I tried to pronounce all the works correcty.
I think that my mark is 6.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario