viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

My sister!

In this writing I'm going to describe my sister. Her name is Andriana. She has forteen years old.Her hair is durker than mine, she has brown eyes, she is the same height as me. She has a fringe. She loves talk to everybody. She is never quiet. When she gets back from school, she talks my about her things every day but simetimes i don't like this because she makes me nervous. She always talk me her secrets and mine too.

She is extroverted , funny, open, pleasunt and a crazy person. She didn't like study and going to school, she says that she want to be a cook or actress because she says that this is a perfect job for her.In my opinion me sister is very inteligent but she is very lazy. She favourite sport is volleyball and she plays it with her friends, but she don't like setting up erly for play the matches. She always cooks on weekends but she always cooks the same, she cooks paella.

I remenber on day day when the paella was burlt and she cried all day. When we can clean the house she always has an excuse but her typical excuse is that she has a lot of homework, but then she stay all computer all day.When she was little I remenber that she watched cartoons all day her favourite is detective Conan.

Now she listtens to rap music and I hate it, she pot turns up the the volume and for this reason I know all the song of rap but I don't like any songs.Whe only get angry with each other when we have to share the computer. In general I like to have a sister.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario