miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Writing

My presentation

Hi Gemma my name is Mariana and you know me because I had you In 4th of ESO.
I think that this year is easier for me because this year I did similars subject last year. If this year I pass to second, I think that I'll take a good mark. I feel a little sad because I'm not with my friends but in another way I feel good because I'll improve my mark and also because I'll meet a new people.
This year I'll be positive because if I'm negative thinks will get worse.
You know that I live in Castelló d' Empúries with my parent. You also know that I have a sister because you are her teacher to.
Now I'm going to talk you about my hobbies, when I wos smail I played a voleybol with my friens amd I danced hip-hop, now my hobbies are anly go to the cinema and listen to music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario