viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Writing

My weekends


My weekend starts on Friday, when I get home from school. I prepare to do aut with my boyfriend, we usually have dinner in his house with his parents, then we go to a bar to drink something or go to the cinema. I also like stay at his house sitting on the sofa and watching TV. I go back to my house at foure o'clock, in Sundays I do my homework and clean my hause. At night I go to party with my friend or my boyfriend or with both. I dance all night. On Sanday I sleep until 12 o'clock the I stay with my sister in my house or I to Vilanova de la Muga to help my parents in the bar.

Some days I stay with my friends and we go to have a coffee, but I usually stay with my boyfriend because we only see each other at the weekends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario