domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Book

The Cathedral of the Sea:

This year I read a book " The Cathedral of the Sea".
The author of this book is Ildefonso Falcones de Sierra. This book has 669 page so it is very long. This book is a historical novel.
This novel explains the life if a Catalon family in the XIV centuary. This novel also speaks about how the people built this cathedral.

In my opinion this book is very long but at the same tine it is very interesting. When you are reading the book you image all whot you are reading. When you start reading this book you can't stap because you want to know whot happens to this family (Estanyol). This book teaches you how were the people, the sociaty and the culture at this time. In my case when I had read all book I wanted more. I also wanted to go to Barcelona tovisit this cathedral.
I recommend this book to everyone. Especially for teenagers because they can read this book in the summer holidays and for adult people because I think that this novel is intrestinf for all ages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario