domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

informal letter

Dear Sofi,
This summer I'm not going to work so if you want you can come to visit me. Since 2009 we haven't met.
I have one idea : you can come to Castelló d'Empúries and you can sleep and eat in my house. But if you want to know new places of you want to stay in a hotel I can help you.
If you came to Castelló you can meet very frendly and sociable people. Here you can visit the Cathedral, the old prison and the flour museum. These place are very calm and a little boring. If you want more extroverted holidayys you can take the bus and go to Empuriabrav, there you can go to the beach to relax, swim or sunbathe and you can be a parachutist for one day.
Also you can go to Figueres yo visit the famous Dalí museum. In Figueres you can also buy a lot of clothes because there are a lot of shops.
If you want to go to parties go to Empuriabrava there is the famous disco Pacha and in Roses you van go to Chic.
Finally I advise ypu to take a lot of clothes because here the temperature is very "crazy":
sometimes it is hot and sometimes it is cold or it rains.
I would like that for these holidays you stay home, this way we will spend more time together.
Keep in touch,
MarianaH.XXX

I choose this writing because I think that it is the best because I write about my town.
This subjest is easy for me because I know about whot I write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario