domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Writing



Friends:

My favourite TV programme is the serial Friends. I watch this serial every days on "cuatro" from a quarter past one to three o'clock.
This serial is very funny, when I watch Friends I laugh all the time. In this serial there are six characters.
Jowy, he is an actor ans he has a nwe girlfriend every days.
Chetler works in a company and he tells bad jokes all the time.
Ross is a doctor, he works in a museum and he hasbeen married several times.
Monica is the Ross's sister ans she is a cook she ias always cooking at hame.
Rachal works with fashion clothes and Fibi is a very peaceful girl.
All of them are friends and every day they have a different problem but they solve these problems togetehr.
I love all os these characters because all of them are very funny. They always say a very funny things but what I like most is their caracter and their attitude to words.
This serial is very long and you can see how the characters ans the story go on.
I think that if you watch it one or two times then you'll watch Friends every day because it is the funniest serial that I seen in all my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario