domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

pod cast



transcription:

L: Hi Mariana, how are you?
M: Hi Livia, I'm fun and you?
L: Me to, are you finish the school?
M: Yes, I'm finished the last week, and now i'm going to the beach.
L: I just finish working, do you want that I coming with you to the beach?
M: OK, andwe can talk about our lifes. Where you work?
L: In the clothes shoop in front of the beach.
M: I also look for job because I need money for my things but there aren't work because I'm was late to get a job.
L: Oooh, this is a problem because now there are a big crisis in the world, and it affect a young people.
M: Yes this is true but I maybe work with my family in the restaurant.
L: It's a good job
M: And how are your family?
L: Fun thengs. In this Augost I'll go with my boyfriend to holidays in Dominican Republic.
M: Oh! This is fantastic. If I got money I also trubel with my boyfriend, but I trubel to the Italy.
L: It's a very beautiful countri, OK than, lets go to swim?
M: Ok lets go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario