domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Writing




MY NEXT SUMMER!










This summer I want to do a lot of things.
The first thing and the most important is to look for a job. This summer I want to work in a real job. I will want to carn a lot of money to go to the holidays with my friends or my boyfriend.
Then I want go to the beach to sunbathe and relax on the beach.
I also will want to go to parties or discos with my friends. I like going to different places so this summer I also want to visit differens towns or cities.
This summer I would like go to the Aqua Brava because last year I diden't go.
I know taht to do all these things is very difficult if I work but I will work hard to go all these things.
I think that this summers will be special because this summer I will have my money and I will do whot I want.
And the other thing that I want to do with my money is to take my driving test.
But it is possible taht I don't have the money for all these things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario