domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Writing

Mediterranean food!

I'm going to talk about mediterranean food. I think that mediterranean food is better than others countris like England or China because they always eat the same food for examlpe in England the food is very fatty like hamburgers, hot dogs and they like drinking a lot of cocacola.
The typical food from China is rice and they always eating rice, for breakfast, for lunch and for dinner.
I like mediterranean foof because it is very healthy. You can choose to eat fish, meat, fruit or vegetables.
I like eating meat and vegetables but I don't like fish. Maybe my fovourite food is pizza I know that it isn't mediterranean foof but in Spain you can eating everithing.
On the one hand. I think that the mediterranean food is very healthy and in my opinion everybody can try this food.
On the other hand, it is very interesting to try food from differents countries. In this way people can choose their favourite food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario